Agricultural risk management
Most livelihoods in Zimbabwe and developing countries are largely tied to agriculture. It is thus imperative that risks involved in agricultural production should be determined so that communities and economies can be protected. ESA seeks to become a centre for environment related risk management In agriculture by developing effective methods of protecting livelihoods through the use of science.
Some of the methods include; http://pharmacieviagra.com/boutique/commander-cialis/
- Using integrated weather and crop modeling for crop production
- Determination of optimum planting dates and cultivar selection
- Climate change and variability scenario analysis
- Microclimate analysis and modification
- Optimised conservation agriculture